CAERC Work Products
CAERC Annual Plan for 2018-19
Year 4 focus is to continue to enhance services and instruction. The consortium will work on the following strategies for 2018-19:
- Expand adult education course offerings in the 7 program areas in the region.
- Coordinate and expand marketing and outreach efforts.
- Use and promote the regional asset map.
- Align courses across the consortium and streamline pathways for adult learners.
- Increase K-12 adult education transition to postsecondary education, training and/or employment with student outreach events and services.
- Expand Career Pathways Programming, Integrated Education & Training (IET) offerings and boot camps across the region.
- Offer professional development to support the regional strategies.
- Strengthen regional partnerships to increase funding and leverage existing structures and expertise to benefit adult learners in our region.
- Support data collection and reporting efforts and data-driven decision making both in and outside of the classroom.
CAERC Annual Plan for 2017-18
Year 3 continued and expanded upon the efforts initiated in years 1 and 2 with a focus on Enhancing Services & Instruction.
CAERC Governance Plan
Amended May 10 2017
Shared Fiscal and Budget Agreement Policy
Adopted July 13, 2016; Amended January 10, 2018
CAERC Governance Plan
September 2, 2015
The consortium governance plan approved by members in September 2015 includes the description of the consortium membership and organization processes.
CAERC Annual Plan for 2015-16
November 14, 2015
The consortium annual plan for 2015-16 outlines the objectives and activities the consortium has identified for the year.
Sacramento News & Review Publication - "CAERC: When One Student Learns, Your Community Thrives"
(1.7 MB PDF)
CAERC AB 86 Comprehensive Regional Plan (FINAL)
March 1, 2015
(4.6 MB PDF)
The final consortium regional plan submitted to the California Community College Chancellor's Office in March 2015.
CAERC AB 86 Comprehensive Regional Plan, Completed-To-Date December Report
December 31, 2014
(5 MB PDF)
The latest draft of the consortium regional plan submitted to the California Community College Chancellor's Office in December 2014.
Capital Adult Education Regional Consortium (CAERC) Scope of Work
June 23, 2014
Document identifies primary CAERC tasks, persons responsible and due dates.
Capital Adult Education Regional Consortium (CAERC)
AB 86 Adult Education Consortium Planning Grant
February 21, 2014
Proposal submitted to California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office for AB 86 funding. Narrative includes sections on Organizational Structure, Shared Leadership Strategies, Project Roles and Responsibilities and Communication.